We would like to inform you on the planned activities for our current grant period: Meetings, Training School, Special Sessions on Conferences, STSMs and ITC Grants.
We would like to inform you on the planned Action activities for our current grant period running from 1st of November 2021 until 31st of October 2022:
- General/Working Group/Management Committee meeting to be held on the 24th and 25th of May 2022 in Patras, Greece.
- Training School to be held on 17th to the 19th of October 2022 in Guimarães, Portugal. More information on the application will follow on the 1st quarter of 2022.
- Special session(1) on 20th European Conference on Composite Materials (ECCM20), Lausanne, Switzerland, June 26-30, 2022 (https://eccm20.org/ – abstract submission until 31th of December 2021).
- Special session(1) on Challenging Glass conferences 8, International Conference on the Architectural and Structural Application of Glass, Ghent University, Belgium, 23 and 24 June, 2022 (https://challengingglass.com/).
- Short Term Scientific Missions: Applications are open.
- Inclusiveness Target Countries(2) Conference Grants: Applications are open.
(1) Our COST Action will financially support a limited number of action participants based on their abstract submitted to the special session CERTBOND. The support will consist of travelling and accommodation reimbursement for the special session CERTBOND and will not include the conference fees. In case there is more participants than the number of reimbursements the budget allows, a selection process will be performed based on COST policies. Please note that for these two conferences, COST cannot award ITC CG.
(2) ITC CG –Greece has been added to the new list of ITC (for the update list of ITC: https://www.cost.eu/uploads/2021/10/Annex-I-level-A-Country-and-Organisations-Table-REVISION.pdf)